Dear Martin Bazley/ GEM

I have had a Facebook message from Essex Havard saying ‘Can you e-mail GEM and tell them I'm getting bouncebacks from the list please? Can someone (Martin Bazley?) get back to me to let me know the problem? Thanking ewe!’

I am guessing that he has been black listed for too many appalling puns, but if this is not the case (why not?) and could/ should he be reinstated?

Best wishes to all on a warming Friday afternoon

Claire

Claire Adler

Heritage Learning Consultant and Internal Project Manager for the Huguenot Heritage Centre

268 Cherry Hinton Road

Cambridge

CB1 7AU

E: [log in to unmask]