Tom, et al.,

Apologies for not managing to join at 9:40. Had trouble with Hangouts on Linux, had to reboot into Windows. Am both there & in IRC (chrpr) now.

It looks like there's only an option to watch via YouTube, which is fine. I'll try to capture what I can for notes, though I may have to be multitasking a bit.

Thanks,
-Corey

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 9:40 AM, Thomas Baker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 06:29:41AM -0700, Karen Coyle wrote:
> I will be on Youtube and will try to take relevant notes for our
> minutes. I'll check through IRC afterward for other comments.

Great - thank you Karen.

The minutes should be posted at [1].

Tom

[1] http://wiki.dublincore.org/index.php/RDF-Application-Profiles/Minutes20140319