Hi, Mark. Thanks for this. I begin to wonder if it would be useful to
break down the discussion into validation of properties and validation
of values (e.g. predicates and objects) since it seems to me that the
type of validation is different between them. There may be other ways,
too, that we can divide the topic to make it easier to handle.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
[log in to unmask] http://kcoyle.net