Hi Maciej,

We currently use Hightail (formerly YouSendIt) for sending out image orders to customers. It has useful download tracking and email receipt capabilities so that we can keep track of whether the customer has been able to download or not as well as the functionality, if needed, to limit downloads and password protect files. It can be problematic to send large numbers of files individually so we generally zip them first. We have a subscription and so the upper limit on individual uploads is 10 GB, it has definitely been worth it.

All the best,
Gill
Gillian Whelan
Senior Digital Photographer
Digital Resources & Imaging Services
Trinity College Library
College Street, Dublin 2
T: +353 1 896 2889 / 1 896 3951
W: http://digitalcollections.tcd.ie

Electronic mail to, from or within the College may be the subject of a request under the Freedom of Information Act.