From: WebPA [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paul Newman
Sent: 18 February 2014 10:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Student guide/resources for WebPA?

Hi,

We’ve never really used a guide for students at Loughborough either, although some of our academics will explain the peer assessment process in some detail  to their students.

The Loughborough installation does have a “tour” option on the login screen, if you want to copy some of the content from that.  You can find it here:

http://webpa.lboro.ac.uk/tours.php

--
Paul Newman
Senior PHP Developer

From: WebPA [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Shona Smith

I've never come accross a guide for students, but our students who've used it have never had any difficulty as its quite self-explanatory from their point of view.

You could set up a dummy assessment and test it out yourself, so you'd see what the students see and could guide them through it that way.

From: WebPA <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Wright, Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Student guide/resources for WebPA?

Setting up WebPA at the moment and need to present it tomorrow to students - I can see a great resource pack with information for academics (rationale, benefits, getting support), learning technologists (working with academics, costs, benefits) and IT support (costs and security) but no simple resource or guide for students - is there one?

Any slides or guides most welcome!