We've got a really nice working installation with LTI in moodle now - thanks to list members for help in locating student guides.

I've had a (quick) look through to try and answer these basic questions and drawn a blank thus far - can anyone help?

Just a few questions to check:

1.       Do we need to have a put a mark in first before they can moderate them? (I assume yes?)

2.       Can students see marks immediately? (I assume no - though when the post date is is a little unclear)

3.       Could we put a mark of 65% against everyone for now (if a mark needs to be there) and then change later - assuming they can't see it. It is just we wanted to moderate our marking across the four groups on Monday following a discussion. Or should we withhold access and allocating marks till Monday and then students moderate that. (I've no idea here)