Hi Steve,

I've never come accross a guide for students, but our students who've used it have never had any difficulty as its quite self-explanatory from their point of view.

You could set up a dummy assessment and test it out yourself, so you'd see what the students see and could guide them through it that way.

Kind regards,

Shona

Shona Smith

Administrative and eLearning Officer

Cardiff School of Engineering

College of Physical Sciences and Engineering

Queens' Buildings

The Parade

Cardiff

CF24 3AA