If you are using WebPA 2, you can log in as an administrator, go to view
data, then view modules you can click the red cross against the module
to delete it.  Note that you cannot delete the currently selected module
- just switch to a different one first.  Using this method will ensure
that any records related to the module are also deleted (e.g. groups,
forms, assessments).

Stephen