From: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Judy Purkis
Sent: 07 February 2014 12:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: team work and collaboration

Hi Billie

not yet ... but still working on it ;-)

If I can help over here at Warwick (we have one of the country's few post graduate only medical entry programmes) then please do contact me directly.

Cheers

Judy

Dr Judy Purkis RGN RM BA(hons) MA PhD

Senior teaching/research fellow

Deputy Senior Tutor (Year 2)

Educational development and research team

Warwick Medical School

CV4 7AL

Tel: (+44) 02476 151145

email: [log in to unmask]