apologies for cross-posting

I have just posted to my online archive three pages of photos from the
Lateran Baptistery in Rome, and one sarcophagus in the Vatican. These
can all be accessed from the Rome location page:
http://www.KornbluthPhoto.com/Rome.html

Much more from the Vatican will be posted soon. The Lateran Baptistery
images include the octagon, narthex, Chapel of St. Venantius, and
exterior. I was blown away by the C5 and C7 mosaics, so those are
liberally documented.
One question for the list: there is a chunk of architectural sculpture
displayed just outside the narthex (on my exterior page). Does anyone
know what this is?

As always, corrections are welcome!

best to all,
Genevra