The link I gave in an earlier post to St Benedict's arrangement of the
Psalter was incorrect. This one should work:

http://www.gregorianbooks.com/gregorian/www/www.kellerbook.com/Monastic.htm

By the way, the 1962 Roman Breviary will not help to sort out the medieval
disposition of the Psalms, because the psalter of the Breviary was heavily
revised by Pius X in 1911:

http://www.gregorianbooks.com/gregorian/www/www.kellerbook.com/length.htm
-- Paul

--
Paul Chandler, O.Carm.
Holy Spirit Seminary  |  PO Box 18 (487 Earnshaw Road)  |  Banyo Qld 4014
 |  Australia
office: (07) 3246 9888  |  home: (07) 3246 9894