Sorry David she has been off sick all last week and today

Karen Perkins
Director of Art & Museums
Luton Culture
Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Feb 2014, at 16:46, "David Blackburn" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Next meeting

Dear all,

Elise has been tied up all day, so I’m taking the liberty of sending you a reminder to book up for our next meeting THIS SATURDAY, 1st MARCH  at Luton.

Please book asap using the SHARE booking system linked here

http://sharemuseumseast.org.uk/events/heritage-engineering-network-meeting-2/

Looking forward to seeing lots of you on Saturday

Best regards

David