Sorry David she has been off sick all last week and today

Karen Perkins
Director of Art & Museums
Luton Culture
Sent from my iPhone

> On 24 Feb 2014, at 16:46, "David Blackburn" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> Elise has been tied up all day, so I’m taking the liberty of sending you a reminder to book up for our next meeting THIS SATURDAY, 1st MARCH  at Luton.
>
> Please book asap using the SHARE booking system linked here
>
> http://sharemuseumseast.org.uk/events/heritage-engineering-network-meeting-2/
>
> Looking forward to seeing lots of you on Saturday
>
> Best regards
>
> David

IMPORTANT: Luton Cultural Services Trust routinely monitors the content of e-mail sent
and received by its e-mail systems, to ensure compliance with its policies and procedures.

E-mails that contain encrypted material, program files, are obscene, inflammatory,
criminal, offensive, in breach of copyright or contain a virus or threat to Trusts`s
computer systems may be intercepted and/or deleted.

Internet communications are not secure.
The Trust is not responsible for any changes made to the message after it has
been sent.

This message is intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorised copying or
distribution may be unlawful.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at
Luton Cultural Services Trust HQ,
Luton Central Library,
St George's Street,
Luton, LU1 2NG,
tel: 01582 547470
or by using the reply option to this e-mail.
Then delete this message from your system.