Dear colleagues from Ukraine,

I believe I speak for everyone on this mail list when I say that our thoughts and prayers are with you in these difficult times for you and your country. We hope and trust that the terrible violence will end very soon and that life in Ukraine will be restored to freedom and hope.

very best wishes,

catalina.

Dr. Catalina Neculai

Lecturer - Centre for Academic Writing

Coventry University

Priory Street, Coventry CV1 5FB

England

Tel. (o) +44(0)247688 7901

Email: [log in to unmask]

***************************

CAW is now recruiting for the 2014-15 MA/PG Diploma in 'Academic Writing Theory & Practice'/PG Certificate in 'Academic Writing Development'. For info and how to apply, visit http://www.coventry.ac.uk/maacademicwriting[coventry.ac.uk]!

Forthcoming in March 2014:

Urban Space and Late  Twentieth-Century New York Literature: Reformed Geographies

(New York: Palgrave)

MODERN UNIVERSITY OF THE YEAR 2014

Source: The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2014

NOTICE

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

Any views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Coventry University.