2014 Conference of the Visitor Studies Group

Programme out NOW!

We are delighted to launch our full programme for the 2014 Visitor Studies Group Annual Conference. Our theme “All About Relationships” elicited a wonderful response from around the UK and internationally and our programme provides the opportunity to hear about how organisations have built relationships internally and externally.

Keynote Speakers

On day one we wil be joined by Mark O'Neill, Director of Policy and Research at Glasgow Life. Mark was appointed to this role in 2009 and previously he had been Head of Arts and Museums from 2005 and Glasgow Museums from 1998.

On the second day of our Conference we will be joined by Lynda Kelly, Head of Learning at the Australian National Maritime Museum in Sydney. Lynda is widely published on the subjects of museum evaluation and audience research.

Take a look at our programme and book your place now by following the link below.

http://visitors.org.uk/node/531

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com