My interactions so far with FutureLearn regarding OER have all been positive.

It is worth remembering that individual partners decide on whether or not to make their courses/resources OER, rather than a FutureLearn top down requirement to CC license everything.

--

Suzanne Hardy
Senior Project Officer

Tel: 0191 208 3967
http://www.ncl.ac.uk/quilt

email: [log in to unmask]
mobile: 07790 905657
skype: glitt3rgirl
https://blogs.ncl.ac.uk/suzannehardy/

OER14: building communities of open practice
28 & 29 April  2014, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
www.oer14.org