Hi Ben,

The "Killed" message is not good.  Are you running this on a cluster?  Could it have exceeded the time limit for your queue?  This can happen if you have particularly large/high-resolution images.

If that is not the cause then let us know more details about the version of FSL, your OS, and the files you are using.

All the best,
	Mark