From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Jackie Johnson (Library Services)
Sent: 13 January 2014 10:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CIG-E-FORUM] RDA - staff time

Could I ask the possibly sensitive question as to how many staff/much
staff time people are devoting to RDA?  We're finding it difficult to do
alongside out day jobs as it were, and there are just two of us tackling
it at the moment. I'd be interested to hear what's happening elsewhere.

Thanks,

Jackie

Jackie Johnson
Metadata Team Leader