-----CIG E-Forum <[log in to unmask]> wrote: -----
To: [log in to unmask]
From: Helen Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: CIG E-Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 14/01/2014 16:00
Subject: [CIG-E-FORUM] Close of day 2

Thank you to everyone who’s taken part this afternoon, and over the course of the last two days.  It’s been encouraging to see all the discussion and sharing of ideas that’s taken place, and thanks too to those who have emailed to say how useful it’s been.

A big thank you as well, from the CIG committee, to Katrina and Thurstan who have given their time to co-moderate for us.

Katrina will be posting a summary of the day 2 discussions tomorrow and if you want to refer back to any specific emails you can do that at http://jiscmail.ac.uk/CIG-E-FORUM

Finally a gentle reminder (which I think we’re all familiar with now having done several e-forums!) not to use this list for anything other than specific e-forum traffic.  If you stay subscribed to the list then you will be notified about future e-forums which CIG is running.

If you’d like to contact us with ideas for future e-forums then you can do so via Twitter or email us at [log in to unmask]

Thanks again for your participation

Best wishes

Helen

Helen Williams

Assistant Librarian, Bibliographic Services

LSE Library Services

The London School of Economics and Political Science

10 Portugal Street

London WC2A 2HD

020 7955 2998

<[log in to unmask]><[log in to unmask]>