Hi Katrina,

Yes, we looked at all our different levels of cataloguing in great detail and have changed a few things in all of them. We have also reconsidered how our records display in the OPAC and are currently contemplating new labels for some fields in the OPAC. Overall I think the implementation of RDA has helped us look at our cataloguing and processing routines with a fresh eye.

Best wishes,

Neil

From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Clifford, Katrina M
Sent: 14 January 2014 14:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CIG-E-FORUM] Workflows

Related to the topic of productivity and workloads is one of workflows. Has anyone used RDA as a chance to do things differently (whether on a large or small scale?).

Katrina

Security System.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

National Library of Scotland, Scottish Charity, No: SCO11086

This communication is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the addressee please inform the sender and delete the email from your system. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of National Library of Scotland. This message is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998 and Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002. No liability is accepted for any harm that may be caused to your systems or data by this message.

www.nls.uk