Good afternoon everyone,

Thanks to everyone for the discussion this morning. We hope everyone's finding the discussion interesting. If you're just catching up, it's fine to continue any discussion points from then or anything else that has come to mind. As ever, if you're changing the topic, please change the subject line.

This afternoon we're starting off by considering workloads/productivity?

Has adopting RDA had an impact on your productivity? If so, has this lessened as you go further? For those of you still planning, is this a major concern you have or are you just accepting it?

Katrina

Security System.