In my last posting I mentioned that determining British Library policy
partly involved an analysis of RDA options and alternatives. How have
other people been dealing with this issue? For example, RDA no longer
contains a rule of three in terms of creating authorized access points;
its only mandatory to create a single content and carrier type as part
of and RDA record; it isn't an RDA core requirement to record
relationship designators.

In all of these cases, we've gone beyond the minimum core requirement
where its practically possible to do so. However, cataloguer judgement
plays a part in determining what could be regarded 'onerous' in terms of
record description.

Thurstan