Hello all,

Just to say that at the University of Hull we are at very much the same stage as Durham: accepting RDA records, but not yet creating our own.   Since we still have more planning and training to do it may well be late summer or autumn before we move to creating our own RDA records.

Regards,

Diane

Diane Leeson

Content and Access Team Leader