From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Young, Thurstan
Sent: 13 January 2014 15:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CIG-E-FORUM] training

Hi Amy,

Please see the following link which provides a list of available RDA training resources. I realise the URL includes 'AACR' rather than 'RDA' but don't let this put you off :

http://www.slainte.org.uk/AACR/training.htm

Hopefully, one of the packages will suit or come close to suiting your needs. The British Library used Library of Congress materials as the basis of its training.

Thurstan