We have drawn up a training programme to take place over the next few months, starting with an introductory session for all staff, then more tailored sessions for cataloguing staff, with the expectation that they will do some self tutoring probably using the Cambridge materials (thanks very much for these), plus some discussion sessions. As mentioned earlier, trying to explain FRBR, and WEMI etc to the uninitiated, even the initiated, is quite a challenge!

Jackie

Jackie Johnson
Metadata Team Leader

Library Services