We subscribed about a year and a half ago, and we started dealing with RDA for downloaded records in Feb 2013.  I had previously used the Toolkit via the free trial offer, and purchasing access before we started accepting RDA records allowed me to use the Toolkit to help with decision making.
Helen

From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kate Kluttz
Sent: 13 January 2014 11:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CIG-E-FORUM] When did you subscribe to the Toolkit?

Hi, Jennifer ... I've changed the subject line as I'm picking up on your question.

We just subscribed to the Toolkit last Autumn so I could refer to it while re-writing our documentation in the run-up to full implementation.  We had been accepting RDA copy for some months prior to that, and had begun introducing cataloguing staff to FRBR and RDA concepts based on training some of us had attended, and info available elsewhere.

Cheers

Kate Kluttz
Acquisitions & Metadata Librarian
University of the Arts London Library Services
020 7514 8586
www.arts.ac.uk/library<http://www.arts.ac.uk/library>
[twitter-icon (1)]<https://twitter.com/UAL_Libraries>  [facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/UALlibraries>   [wordpress-icon] <http://blogs.arts.ac.uk/libraryservices/>   [ask_us_icon_blue tinier] <http://arts.ac.libanswers.com/index.php>