Now I feel like we’re setting a bad example with the 245 $h … I’m not necessarily recommending the practice! ;-)

I’ve been plowing through Stanford’s DVD documentation as a starting point, as they’re linked from the Toolkit and I wanted to see what someone else was doing with DVDs.  I’m still in the “denial” phase about thinking all the way through whether the equivalent of a uniform title is going to be required for all of these … and wondering if I have to include all these new MARC fields!

Kate Kluttz

Acquisitions & Metadata Librarian

University of the Arts London Library Services

020 7514 8586

www.arts.ac.uk/library

twitter-icon (1)  facebook  wordpress-icon  ask_us_icon_blue tinier