Hello!

This is my first post to the CIG E-Forum, so please be gentle with me!

I work on SUNCAT, the Serials Union Catalogue for Research Libraries
in the UK. We take all serials data from our Contributing Libraries,
regardless of how it has been catalogued, and are seeing an increase
in RDA records. This means that we've changed our indexes and searches
to include RDA features (such as the 264 in MARC now being included in
"publisher" searches), and accept RDA records.

When we have any new libraries who do not currently use MARC, we will
be writing a conversion for their data so that it is RDA-compatible
(as much as is possible, as the data may be somewhat brief).

So, I think that SUNCAT reflects most of the library catalogues at the
moment - a hybrid catalogue, accepting another standard.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else is doing!

All the best,

Natasha.

--
Natasha Aburrow-Jones
SUNCAT Project Officer

email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: +44 (0) 131 651 3152
Twitter: @TashaAJ

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.