Morning everyone,

Just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading all the posts on RDA and how
it's being implemented, and found the discussions really informative. We
will not be implementing RDA just yet, but I've learnt a lot about
procedures and resources, and feel much more prepared to deal with it when
it comes.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas,

Philippa

Philippa Currie
Library
British School at Athens