PLEASE REMOVE THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS FROM YOUR SYSTEM WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.

-----Original Message-----
From: Academic, financial or space planning in UK universities [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jisc Netskills
Sent: 07 January 2014 09:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Netskills Workshops to get you started in 2014

Looking Forward to Spring 2014 with Netskills

Visit our full programme page:  http://bit.ly/1gbv32Z

Bookings are open for our Spring 2014 workshop programme, featuring a range of our workshops and combining a mixture of both face-to-face and online training.

Online topics include WordPress, Podcasting, Instructional Design and Screencasting.