Hi Alex,

I only have it as pdf but here is the 2005 and 2004

Will

--
William Hunt
Planning Department

Tel:    020 7074 5093
Email: [log in to unmask]

Postal Address: SOAS, University of London, Thornhaugh Street, Russell
Square, LONDON  WC1H 0XG
Visiting Address: Room V104, Vernon Square, Penton Rise, LONDON WC1X 9EW