Hello to all,

I have looked into LIBRE on their website, www.openscholar.org.uk/ and it seems to be as yet a vision rather then a practice.
So although there are some pros and cons, I guess we should wait and see whether it takes off.

Greetings for the coming holidays,
Danny

Dr. Daniella Bar-Yosef Mayer
Zoological Museum, Steinhardt National Collections of Natural History
Tel Aviv University
Tel Aviv 69978
ISRAEL
http://www.mnh.tau.ac.il/en/?cmd=people.152