Dear Nuala,
 That sounds a helpful development - we (WebPA Special Interest Group) have discussed developing the WebPA documentation but it has been limited so far.
 However, Loughborough are looking at developing the WebPA project site some more so it would be timely.
 We are also hoping to launch this at the next SiG meeting - potentially at a Sig on March 26th here in Hull as part of a HEA Technology Enhanced Learning Workshop (details below):

-----------------
Call for contributions.
HEA STEM Computing Workshop: Learning Technologies 2014

In collaboration with the Higher Education Academy STEM (Computing), this one day workshop for, and by, Computer Science practitioners and other educators will take place at the University of Hull on Wednesday 26th March 2014: http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/events/detail/2014/26_March_Computing_Hull

We welcome contributions on the following sub-themes
*         Innovative approaches to teaching and assessing large classes (use of social technologies and peer assessment, such as WebPA);
*         Giving effective feedback (possibly through peer feedback and assessment);
*         Encouraging and enabling peer mentoring through social media;
*         The impact of social media on teaching and learning

Other examples of applying technology to teaching, learning and assessment in computer science and other disciplines are also appreciated.
Participants are invited to submit papers (position papers, research or proposals) as well as posters of on-going work.  Abstracts for papers (maximum of 500 words) should be submitted, preferably in Word or PDF format to [log in to unmask]  Contributors of selected abstracts will be contacted and asked to submit posters or position papers in full and to present these at the workshop.

Papers and posters will be published in the ISBN reference proceedings.
General enquiries can be directed to Neil Gordon [log in to unmask] and Karen Fraser [log in to unmask]

Important dates:
12th December 2013   Call for participation
12th January 2014        Deadline for receipt of abstracts
27th January 2014        Deadline for responding to abstract contributors requesting full posters or papers
3rd March 2014           Deadline for receipt of posters or full papers
10 March 2014            Deadline for conference registration