Hi there,

I am forwarding this enquiry from Adam Bell at Tyne and Wear Museums. If you have any information could you please contact him at  [log in to unmask] . Thank you!!

Hi there

I wondered if you might have an e-mail list that you could post a query
on, on my behalf?

I'm cataloguing some miscellaneous social history bits and bobs and came
across the items in the attached images.

I would love to know if anyone can tell me what they are likely to have
been used for?

The larger syringe is around 13 cm long and was made by 'Everett'. It is
in a box which says '20 ml. record side' on the end of the lid, and it
is date stamped inside 'Nov 1948'.

The smaller syringe set is in a metal tin (the tin measures around 7.5 x
4 x 2 cm)

They were found in a box, together with other misc items, probably from
the same donor (unfortunately unknown).

I'm assuming they're both of a similar age?

Any insights that anyone could give me, would be very much appreciated!

Thanks

Adam

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify your IT
department.

All incoming and outgoing email are monitored for compliance with Tyne and Wear Museums email, Internet  and security policy.

This email has been swept by Sophos.
5 Attachments