Mark,

disabling the extent threshold for conjunction analyses is hard (well...
;) coded in spm. I think the idea is that, if a small cluster survives
the conjunction analysis, it should always be considered valid. I can
see that point, but I can also see that one distrusts biologically
implausibly small clusters. If you want to specify a cluster extent for
a conjunction analysis, you will have to modify spm_getSPM.m (I think)
where this is set somewhere near the bottom.

Cheers,
Marko

Mark wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm using SPM5 do to a conjunction analysis of two contrasts. I'd like to show clusters with at least 100 voxels. However, in the Results panel for conjunction, after selecting "none" for "p value adjusted to," it did not ask for the setup of extent threshold. Can anyone tell me how to do it? Thanks in advance.
>
> Mark

PD Dr. med. Marko Wilke
  Facharzt für Kinder- und Jugendmedizin
  Leiter, Experimentelle Pädiatrische Neurobildgebung
  Universitäts-Kinderklinik
  Abt. III (Neuropädiatrie)

Marko Wilke, MD, PhD
  Pediatrician
  Head, Experimental Pediatric Neuroimaging
  University Children's Hospital
  Dept. III (Pediatric Neurology)

Hoppe-Seyler-Str. 1
  D - 72076 Tübingen, Germany