Dear SPM experts,
     I encountered a very tricky problem, I processed the fMRI data with SPM8, including format convert, slice timing, head motion correction spatial normalization to the Montreal Neurological Institute (MNI) template (resampling voxel size = 3กม3กม3 mm3), unfortunately, I found the functional volumes can't be normalized (both EPI template and T1 segement).  I want to know where may be wrong and the possible solutions. thanks in advance!
                                                                                                                                 Lei.