Friends,

I am having excellent time with my family, relatives and friends at this moment at Bangladesh, my beautiful homeland ! I don't often  get this sort of opportunity as I live at UK and my family at Bangladesh.

I just wanted to wish you all happy holiday, merry Christmas and happy new year ahead.

I also want to share a feelings with you. While I was travelling from London, I met 2/3  International students those who had same flight with me. Trust me, they were so disgusted by this govt. immigration policy and recent immigration bill 2013. I am urging you all, once you return to office after happy holiday, please have a final push on this, i.e. petition, lobbying MPs, embassy. Here is enough resource http://www.nus.org.uk/en/get-involved/welfare-and-student-rights/dont-shut-the-door-on-international-students/ .

Once again, love, prayer and hugs.....

See you in 2014 !

Best wishes,
Adnan
--
Adnan Pavel
 Media & Campaign Officer (Deputy President)

 Phone: 0207 133 4171

Company Number: 8576499
Charity Number: 1153293

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo