Hi All

This is mainly for those who attended the AGM and seminar meeting last week.

I would like to ask if anyone has any feedback/comments on how it went and any suggestions for any improvements we could make.

Please reply off list

Best wishes and Merry Christmas!

Philip Hadland

Museums and Galleries Development Officer (Collections Review)
Canterbury Museums and Galleries
Canterbury City Council
Culture and Enterprise
Canterbury Heritage Museum
Stour Street
Canterbury
CT1 2NR
Office: 01227 475205
Mobile: 07795418996

The Beaney was shortlisted for the Art Fund Prize for Museum of the Year 2013 and for the Clore Award for Learning

The Beaney Front Room Paper Apothecary won the inaugural Collections Trust and Historypin award for Participatory Practice, July 2013

The Beaney won a Sandford Award for Heritage Education, August 2013

Visit The Beaney House of Art and Knowledge, Canterbury's Art Museum, Library and Visitor Information Centre www.canterbury.co.uk/Beaney/<http://www.canterbury.co.uk/Beaney/>

Visit our latest special exhibitions at The Beaney Home. Select. From the Arts Council Collection, and Edward Chell Eclipse 22nd June - 8th September 2013

The Beaney is part of the Happy Museum national initiative reimagining museums for a changing world

The Beaney received a commendation in the Civic Trust Awards 2013

The Beaney won the Cultural Landscape Award at The Culture Awards 2013.

www.canterbury-museums.co.uk<http://www.canterbury-museums.co.uk/>
Please give us your views on our service through our customer satisfaction survey<http://www.canterbury.gov.uk/authority/survey.cfm?file=xpl_customersatisfaction_new>

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or confidential information. It is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient please destroy or delete the content of this message immediately and notify the sender by reply email. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Canterbury City Council shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the Council.
This message has been checked for all known viruses.