Hi,

We are looking at a video solution partly to take several gigabytes worth of video out of Blackboard. We are considering Tripleplay or possibly Mediasites from Sonic Foundry. Would anyone have any insights to these products, particularly from the integration with Blackboard software.

Mediasites is a late contender which we have not yet investigated, but hoped for some information from the community. Any advice on either product would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Joe

Joe Currie
Learning Development Officer
Centre for Academic Practice
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh EH21 6UU

Tel: 0131 474 0000 Fax: 0131 474 0001