From:   Ron Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask],
Date:   06/11/2013 09:46
Subject:        Re: When will XOT 2.1 be available
Sent by:        A list to facilitate and support teachers using Xerte
Online Toolkits <[log in to unmask]>

It's just the homepage of the community site that refers to 2.0. If you
visit the downloads area and login you'll see downloads for 2.1 as well as
2.0.

Also there's a guide to upgrading in the documantation folder inside the
download.

Sent from my iPhone