I suspect you just turn up to this as I've not found a 'get your tickets
here' sort of link but if anyone knows differently...
Jo (moderator)

------------

This text came from
http://londoncomedyforum.com/2013/08/30/comedy-and-science-communication-201013/
-
pretty sure it's this Wednesday in November, not October despite the
numeric date thingy.

COMEDY AND SCIENCE COMMUNICATION (20/10/13)
August 30, 2013 · by
londoncomedyforum<http://londoncomedyforum.com/author/londoncomedyforum/>

*Comedy and Science Communication*

Wednesday 20th November 2013, 18.30 – 20.30. Committee Room 1, Institute of
Education.

In this evening panel, we will look at the role that comedy plays in
science communication and public engagement.

*Confirmed Speakers*

Robin Ince, Comedian and Presenter

Dr. Steve Cross, Founder of Bright Club and Head of Public Engagement at UCL

Timandra Harkness, Comedian and Presenter

Dr. Alice Bell, Research Fellow at the University of Sussex

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)
• Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com