On behalf of the organizers, see the message below concerning this theoretical chemistry conference to be held next June near Oslo:

We invite you to participate to the FemEx-Oslo conference that will be held June 13-June 16 2014 close to Oslo (Norway).
The meeting is the second edition of a conference that was organized in June 2010 at Sommarøy in Tromsø (Norway).

As for the first edition, the goal of the conference is to promote female excellence in theoretical and computational chemistry and for this reason the invited speakers are mostly female scientists.
However, all male and female participants are encouraged to contribute by presenting their own work. Ten oral presentations will be selected among those registered with abstract for oral presentation regardless of gender.

Please see the link for topics, list of speakers and information on the venue:
http://www.ctcc.no/events/conferences/2014/femex-oslo/

We invite all of you to participate to this exciting meeting and present your work.
We will be very happy to welcome you under the nordic summer sun of Oslo.

Benedetta Mennucci and Odile Eisenstein

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html