Dear Colleagues,

You may be interested in a post currently being advertised at the
University of Portsmouth, UK, for a Research Assistantship on a project
exploring the history of occupational health and safety:

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AHQ939/research-assistant-in-history/

Best wishes,

Mike

--
Dr Mike Esbester

Lecturer in History*

University of Portsmouth
Milldam
Burnaby Road
Portsmouth
PO1 3AS

Co-Principal Investigator on *The Changing Legitimacy of Health and Safety
Regulation, 1960-2013 *project, funded by the Institution of Occupational
Safety and Health.

Co-organiser, 'Accidents & Emergencies' conference, 9-11 September 2013:
http://www.history.brookes.ac.uk/conferences/2013/accident-emergencies/
Podcasts available from: http://www.pulse-project.org/node/568

History of Risk and Safety Network now established:
http://www.h-net.org/~risk/

* Please note that I am only employed part-time, so may take a little while
to get back to you. I will reply as quickly as possible.