Evidence Base at Birmingham City University are currently working with the Jorum (<https://www.surveymonkey.net/MySurvey_EditPage.aspx?sm=Cd1e%2b2xI6wkUlivTO5I0EHSbz3lq8vS30mlx98T39NJzmqMxpl7%2bTZgDwFKm6f9v&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=650>http://jorum.ac.uk<http://jorum.ac.uk/>) team at Mimas (University of Manchester) to create a series of case studies about Jorum use. We would love to hear your opinions as a valued user of Jorum, and your experiences of using and sharing Open Educational Resources (OERs).

The information will be collected via a short interview which we will then write up as a case study for the Jorum website. The interviews should take approximately 30 minutes via telephone or Skype. If you are willing to be interviewed, please leave your details in our very short survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/jorumcasestudies

Many thanks,

Jo Alcock

Jo Alcock MSc(Econ) MCLIP
Researcher