**Apologies for cross posting**

New mini curated collection now available at Jorum

I am pleased to announce that our first mini curated collection is now available on the Jorum website, as part of our 'LOVE OER' campaign.

Bex Ferriday is a Learning Technologist at the School of Health Care Sciences at Cardiff University.  She has selected five resources from Jorum that have made a difference to her, chosen from – Subjects Allied to Medicine (HE).  She discusses how these particular resources have allowed her to learn much more about a subject area (that she initially knew little about), and aided her in the support of subject lecturers within her school.

Bex's collection can be viewed at: http://www.jorum.ac.uk/about-us/love-oer/curated-collections/subjects-allied-to-medicine.  This is her own personal recommendation.

Do you want to be involved?

We will be running this campaign for the foreseeable future, so if you would like to nominate resources that have made a difference to your role or teaching, we would like to hear from you.  It is the perfect opportunity to highlight some of the wonderful OERs available, so please do share.

Everyone who shares a collection that is published will earn £75 in Amazon vouchers! Full details on how to submit a collection can be found at: http://www.jorum.ac.uk/about-us/love-oer

Kind regards

Louise

Louise Egan

Marketing and Communications (L&T services)

Mimas | 5th floor Roscoe Building | The University of Manchester | Oxford Road | Manchester | M13 9PL

Tel: +44 (0)161 275 6931 | Skype: egan6677

Web: jorum.ac.uk | teamscarlet.wordpress.com | hairdressing.ac.uk

Twitter: Jorum | Hairdressing Training | SCARLET (AR)

Facebook: Jorum | Hairdressing Training

** Please note my working hours below **
Alternate Monday's 9 - 4.30pm
Tuesday – Thursday: 9am - 4pm
Friday: 8am - 5pm