HI Eleni,

There was a great blog post on this about 2 years ago on how much was spent in the US. Paul (ahem, I have forgotten his surname). Can anyone recall what I'm referring to?

David Kernohan is best placed to point you to anything in the UK regarding Jisc's expenditure on this.

Jackie

On 13 Oct 2013, at 22:01, "E. Zazani" <[log in to unmask]>