It seems that the links are not working. Please accept my apologies, these are the correct ones:

CC blog: http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/26100

Book: http://bit.ly/173x3r9

Best wishes
Eleni

Eleni Zazani

http://www.linkedin.com/in/elenizazani

Learning Support Adviser
Birkbeck College in Stratford, University of London
London E15 4LZ

[log in to unmask] | Twitter: @EleniZazani | Slideshare: http://www.slideshare.net/e_zazani |
| Mendeley: http://www.mendeley.com/profiles/eleni-zazani/ | visit my blog: www.zazani.info

* * Please treat my email as confidential to you * *