The deadline for inclusion in the January/February issue of Briefing in
British Archaeology magazine is *Wednesday 6 November*. This issue will be
available from Monday 2 December 2013 to subscribers and in shops from
Friday 6 December.

Please send event details as *plain text* within the *body of an email* to

If you are yet to confirm details you can still advertise your event as a
notice for people to save the date.

We operate the printed magazine event listing on a first come first served
basis as space is restricted, but all events received will be included in
the online Briefing at http://www.britisharchaeology.org/briefing

Between Friday 25th October and Monday 4 November I will be unable to
confirm receipt of emails, but I will be in contact if we are unable to
include your events in the printed magazine.

Thanks,
Sarah

Sarah Howard
Information Officer
*Council for British Archaeology*

Direct Dial 01904 521234
Office 01904 671417
St Mary's House, Bootham, York, YO30 7BZ

*WE DID IT!! On October 20th 2013, ‘The New YAC Dolls’ a team of six CBA
staff (including me!) ran the Corporate Relay at the Yorkshire Marathon to
raise money for YAC! You can still sponsor us via our JustGiving page at
www.justgiving.com/newYACdolls THANK YOU!!*