**Apologies for cross-posting**

Dear Colleague,

With the beginning of the new academic year, I would like to kindly draw
your attention to the online academic community of Economic Sociology and
Political Economy, which brings together more than 11,000 researchers,
students and practitioners interested in these scientific fields, from 65
countries.

Our goal is to disseminate the insights of socio-political research of the
economy to the public and academics, and to serve as a platform on which
the community members share relevant information, exchange ideas and create
collaborations.

Intriguing and insightful books and articles, important calls for papers,
interesting posts on the leading blogs, scholarships, job opportunities,
sharp quotes and more- are being brought on a regular basis to the
attention of our members; and all these related to the wide range of topics
in Economic Sociology, Political Economy, Capitalism, Social Study of
Markets and Finance, Labor and Welfare research, and Sociology of Economics.

 A growing number of faculty and students find the community useful and
engaging. It often serves also as a collateral teaching resource in order
to keep students academically involved, to arouse their interests in these
issues and to encourage them to get into scholarly work.

You are welcome to visit us, to join and please feel free to share this
email and the community social networks websites with anyone who is
interested in socio-political study of the economy: your colleagues,
students and friends.

*Economic Sociology and Political Economy** **c**ommunity*:  on
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/EconSociology>
or  on Twitter <https://twitter.com/EconSociology>  or  on
Linkedin<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Economic-Sociology-Political-Economy-4898466>

(the posts are identical on all the networks and they're out at the same
time)

Best regards and fruitful academic year,
Oleg Komlik,
Community Founder

--
Oleg Komlik
PhD Candidate in Economic Sociology

*Economic Sociology and Political Economy** **c**ommunity*:
            on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/EconSociology>  ,  on
Twitter <https://twitter.com/EconSociology>  ,  on
Linkedin<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Economic-Sociology-Political-Economy-4898466>