For the attending of the "Stats in Sport" group, and anyone else interested.

I have been sounding out the museum community regarding  "Maths in Sport"
exhibitions. There is a lot of enthusiasm, and even some concrete ideas.

Would the RSS group, or any individuals, be interested to get involved in
this?

Please let me know.

JOHN BIBBY

SIGNOFF allstat